Welcome to my (not so) little corner of the web.
My resume and bio.
All of my current projects live on my GitHub account. The projects listed below that aren't already on GitHub are effectively dead, and waiting to be migrated to GitHub.
- CVS - my older projects, and collections of miscellaneous scripts.
- TuxTruck - a project to build a comprehensive in-vehicle Linux-based computer. Never realized thanks to the theft of my truck.
- PHP EMS Tools - a suite of web-based administrative tools (scheduling, membership tracking, equipment inventory, finance, etc.) for volunteer Emergency Medical Services organizations.
- Nagios Status XML - PHP script (and PHP module written in C) to parse the nagios status.dat file and output an array (or XML).
- OpenEPCR - a not-yet-realized vision for a completely open-source, modular, customizable prehospital Electronic Patient Care Report system.
- Network Lunchbox - a generic Debian installation for Soekris embedded computers, intended to be used as a remote network analysis station.
- MultiBIND Admin - A web-based BIND configuration tool (with zone file push capability) intended for simple management of environments with split-horizon DNS and NATted internal address space (understands the concept of putting the public address in the external zone file and the private address in the internal zone file).
- My personal photo gallery, backed by my custom PHP-based photo gallery scripts.
- RackMan, my PHP app to track devices' locations within equipment racks, as well as track network patches between devices.
- PHPsa, my project for a unified, PHP-based sysadmin portal including MultiBIND Admin, RackMan and a number of my other projects.
- my college course work from Rutgers University.
- TuxOstat - a Debian-based Linux thermostat, with control programs written in Python. Handles four Dallas One-Wire temperature sensors, a CrystalFontz LCD display for user interface (as well as command line control) and a Phidgets USB relay kit for control of heating and cooling. Allows an arbitrary number of time- and temperature-based rules to be set. Originally designed for my college apartment, so that the heating/cooling would exactly match my daily schedule.
- my nagios scripts on GitHub - collection of my Nagios stuff, mainly check scripts and a setuid C wrapper for scripts.