Welcome to my (not so) little corner of the web.
My resume and bio.
- Cycle ToDo - an Android application to manage your to-do list.
- CVS - my older projects, and collections of miscellaneous scripts.
- TuxTruck - a project to build a comprehensive in-vehicle Linux-based computer. Never realized thanks to the theft of my truck.
- PHP EMS Tools - a suite of web-based administrative tools (scheduling, membership tracking, equipment inventory, finance, etc.) for volunteer Emergency Medical Services organizations.
- Nagios Status XML - PHP script (and PHP module written in C) to parse the nagios status.dat file and output an array (or XML).
- OpenEPCR - a not-yet-realized vision for a completely open-source, modular, customizable prehospital Electronic Patient Care Report system.
- Network Lunchbox - a generic Debian installation for Soekris embedded computers, intended to be used as a remote network analysis station.
- MultiBIND Admin - A web-based BIND configuration tool (with zone file push capability) intended for simple management of environments with split-horizon DNS and NATted internal address space (understands the concept of putting the public address in the external zone file and the private address in the internal zone file).
- My personal photo gallery, backed by my custom PHP-based photo gallery scripts.
- RackMan, my PHP app to track devices' locations within equipment racks, as well as track network patches between devices.
- PHPsa, my project for a unified, PHP-based sysadmin portal including MultiBIND Admin, RackMan and a number of my other projects.
- My RPM Repo, aggregating a number of hard-to-find packages for CentOS and OpenSuSE.
- my college course work.
- TuxOstat - a Debian-based Linux thermostat, with control programs written in Python. Handles four Dallas One-Wire temperature sensors, a CrystalFontz LCD display for user interface (as well as command line control) and a Phidgets USB relay kit for control of heating and cooling. Allows an arbitrary number of time- and temperature-based rules to be set. Originally designed for my college apartment, so that the heating/cooling would exactly match my daily schedule.
- XMLfinal - my final project for my senior year Web Development with XML class. Makes heavy use of Google Visualization, pulling from Google Analytics, SpamAssassin logs, Google Webmaster Tools and Nagios.
- Subversion for Nagios Scripts - collection of my Nagios stuff, mainly check scripts and a setuid C wrapper for scripts. Also easily browsable through ViewVC.